Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guess there's a first time for everything?!?



I actually wanted to greet using something better than 'Hi', but I guess it would come out pretty lame.


Anyhow, welcome to "It's The Ripple Effects", and my name is Ratchsi Wongphimonkit!
If you can look to your right hand, which that's my profile. "Ju" is what my friends call me and you can call me by this name as well, which I know, is a lot easier than my actual very long name.


This is not the first time I blog, I used to keep what I call an online diary, but then I stopped. So I guess, I found another reason to start blogging again. This subject I'm taking this semester MKF3881 - so called Electronic Marketing gave me a choice to choose between blogging and creating a video (about social media & e-marketing) and a marketing report. I've experienced the pain of doing so many reports in one semester, so this time, I decide to do something different. 


By the way, if you are curious about the name of the blog. Basically, the idea of the name of this blog came from my screen saver, which helps me link it together with how social media is. Think about it...social media create enormous ripple effects : )


Enough about me, this blog needs to be about e-marketing, therefore, first of all


This video I've attached is about social media revolution, it's pretty fun to watch! Some of you might have seen it already, but just like I said, it's fun to watch : )




Edited:
In case, if there's any tech difficulty. Here's a link for it instead:

Social Media Revolution 2010 Video










Hope you enjoy the video and feel free to comment, share the video, follow me on twitter etc.


 : )







3 comments:

  1. pretty cool facts. i knew social media was big but i didn't know it was that big lol. just goes to show how the world is changing and at the pace its changing at!

    ReplyDelete